You represent a local or international company or institution offering services of interest
to French-speakers or Francophiles: Banking, travel, insurance, car rental, education for adults and children, books, cds and videos, clothes,
home furnishings, food products, etc..
Advertise on the site and make yourself better known to this unique community:
- on the site in the English language Yellow Pages, or with a banner or a smaller square 'button' format on the Recommendations Info Space.
- and/or in the online newsletters with a sponsor message or a want ad!
Formats and rates to appear on Frenchparents.net:
- Bannners and Buttons on the site
- Horizontal banner at top of pages, traditional (468/60) size, as on this page.
- Left side menu Button (120 x 240 size) as on this page and of smaller 120 x 60 size on inside pages of Recommendations Info Space.
Contact us for rates and visitor stats.
See interior page of Recommendations info Space.
- Sponsor Message: 3 line text in weekly e-newsletters:
Rates start at $ 35 for two insertions. Contact us for full rates and visitor stats.
See examples of past sponsor messages in newsletter
- Want ad in the weekly e-newsletters:
For local businesses announcing sales or professionals promoting their services; realtors announcing homes to purchase or rent; day care centers announcing an opening, etc...
- $10 per want ad, $ 25 for 3, $ 55 for 6.
Click here to enter it and make payment.
See want ads in past newsletter.
- In the English language Yellow Pages being developped:
- You may simply have your company name listed in the appropriate category
in the Yellow Pages, if it is suited to our public's needs.
$35 fee for set up and maintenance.
- You may also add to this a descriptive text of 100 words and, in the future, a logo and image.
Fees start at $ 35 for 3 months. Contacts us for full rates and stats.
See Yellow Pages
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail, for more information (Site visitor stats and full fees).
To be involved at the Sponsor level, click here.
In The Media