Do you manage international staff, either directly or as a consultant?
- We would like to work with companies and organizations that need to manage employees or students relocating to another country, in particular
French-speaking individuals in the US and Americans in French-speaking countries. Our aim is to serve both sides of the Atlantic, to serve as a bridge
between the people circulating between the two and as a resource for when they arrive- especially with children.
Our network helps make these families'integration easier, which is among your goals as well
Let's go forward together to make our network bigger and more efficient
so as to provide a welcoming environment for these damilies at a much lower cost
than that of failed relocations.
Your company or organization would then be able to offer:
corporate memberships to your employees or students.
You may also be featured in the
Yellow Pages if you offer products or services of interest to our visitors and members.
Think about it. As someone managing staff that's internationally mobile, especialy those with families,
helping to build a network such as Frenchparents.net will let your organization or company
expand easier in new regions.
We can build a local presence with our database of members who have the experience of relocating to
other countries and the ability and energy to keep building this network.
See also Sponsor Frenchparents.
- Moroever, as a manager of internationally mobile staff,
you may want to share your expertise with visitors and members in various areas:
- Taxes for expats
- Schooling for children
- Finding cultural activities suited to children in new environments
- Expat couples
- The spouse's career, when one follows the other abroad.
Contact us with your submissions for the
- Questions, comments, suggestions ? Write to HR@frenchparents.net
Be an Advertiser